Scientific program & Exhibition exposition:
- Vascular repair in oncologic patients.
- Vascular problems in cardiac surgery patients.
- Vascular surgery for medical emergencies.
- Long-term results of open and endovascular carotid interventions.
- New technologies in surgery for aortic and major artery aneurysms, long-term results of endovascular and open procedures.
- Endovascular intervention in Leriche syndrome.
- Open and endovascular procedures for below-the-knee lesions.
- Treating patients with diabetic foot.
- Nonsurgical treatment for arterial and venous pathology.
- Infections in vascular surgery.
- Comparing different treatment methods for varicose disease.
- Thermal and non-thermal methods for superficial venous obliteration.
- Endovascular intervention for deep vein thrombosis and post-thrombotic syndrome.
- Vascular access in vascular surgery.
- Open and endovascular intervention for congenital vascular pathology (angiodysplasia).
- Key questions in angiology.
- Cell technologies in vascular surgery.
During the conference the following symposiums and workshops will be organized:
- Symposium of the European Society of Vascular Surgeons (ESVS) with the key opinion leaders (Discussion of European guidelines and critical problems in surgery of aorta and peripheral vessels).
- Workshop "Complex case".
- Workshop "Complications in aortic and major vessels repair. Open, hybrid and endovascular procedures".
- Workshop "Arterial and venous thrombolysis (indications, technique, complications)".